Unique Happy New Year Wishes for 2015
1) I wish you lots of cheerfulness and prosperity in the upcoming year may the new year light overcome all darkness
2) Time is like a flowing river, no water passes beneath your feet twice, much like the river, moments never pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life gives you and have a wonderful New Year.
3) No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future. Happy New Year.
4) You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ year. May you have a Happy New year.
5) May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.
6) Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
7) I wish you scare off everyone in your wonderful Halloween attire in the New Year!
8) I wish you end up fighting less with your partner over TV remote this New Year!
9) I wish you can maintain your resolution to quit smoking a few days more this new year!
10) I wish you finally learn how to use your Smartphone properly this New Year.
11) May god inspire you to finally enroll in that anger management course in New Year!
12) May you discover all your hidden potentials this New Year and turn them into delightful ventures bringing you fame and finances to rejoice.
13) Hey girl! Happy New Year to a maker of memories, link to laughter, manufacturer of merriment, and best of all … Best Friend! Sending love for an outrageous New Year!
14) Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. In the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
15) Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year.
16) No one can go back in time to change what has happened So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
17) Rock this coming new year just as how rocking you are. Wish you and your lovely family a very happy new year.
18) May this year brings all the desired success and happiness in your life that you can cherish always. Wish you a successful and prosperous 2015.
19) May this year be the one in which all your wishes come true. The one in which your dreams may turn into reality and all your fears may fade away. Happy new year!
20) Leave the sorrows, pain, and sadness behind and lets welcome the brand New Year with a smile. Happy New Year.
21) "May the year starts now see fulfilled all your dreams and is 2015 times better than the past year. Happy New Year 2015 greetings "
22)"Have a wonderful new year and that all your wishes come true, but mostly you have good health and happiness. Happy New Year wishes 2015 "
23)"Success is not something that falls from the sky, it's something you take care to do every day, I hope that 2015 is a great year in our lives. Happy New year"
24)"I Love To Lie Down In Your Arms & Listen To ur heart beats. that make me feel that there is someone in this universe, who's heart beats only for me, I Just Can not Stop Loving You, Wish U Very very Happy New Year 2015"
25) Old is gone and new is here, forget your sorrows and your tear, Wish you a very very very Happy New Year.
26)May the choicest blessings of Almighty God always bring peace and prosperity for you and your family. Happy New Year.
27) New Year promises fresh start and fill every heart with hopes and aspirations. Here is sending my wishes of love and laughter this day and forever.
28) Sun, moon and stars, it's all so far in the sky. I wish they all comes closer to bless you with all happiness and joy this year a healthy, happy, happy new year 2015.
29)May this new year bring wisdom and honesty among our politicians, May this new year bring happiness and content among people. Happy 2015.
30) Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
31) Out with the old, in with the new, may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
32)As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
33)I would like to say how much joy you have given me, and wish for you joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
34)Friend, neighbor, confidante. You have so improved my life that as we enter a New Year, I wish you a return on all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
35) It’s time for champagne, cake and balloons. It’s time to celebrate the new year. Happy New Year.
36)Let go of the past behind you. Right ahead, lies a new beginning. Make it a memorable experience. Happy New Year.
37) Let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true, so with a joyful heart, put a start to this year anew. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.
15 Happy New Year Quotes by famous authors.
1. "Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." —Oprah Winfrey
2. "New Year's Day: now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual . . . New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls, and humbug resolutions." — Mark Twain
3. "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin." — Mother Teresa
4. "Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true." — Lord Tennyson
5. "New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive." — Jay Leno
6. "New Year's resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time." — James Agate
7. "I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's." — Henry Moore
8. "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." — Albert Einstein
9. "Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth." — Martin Luther
10. "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." — Steven Spielberg
11. "For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice." — T.S. Eliot
12. "For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning." — T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
13. "Good resolutions are simply cheques that men draw on a bank where they have no account." — Oscar Wilde
14. "Each age has deemed the new-born year The fittest time for festal cheer." — Walter Scott
15. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." — Ralph Waldo Emerson